There it is, our second podcast.
In our first episode, we spend time on introductions. We also used this episode to work out some kinks, and ask for feedback. Therefore, in no particular order, we’d like to thank: Richard Martin, Kenneth Mikkelsen and Jon Buscall for their invaluable insights, constructive feedback and all-round wonderful support.
This time we have some “real” content. We noticed that people have to do, for lack of a better term, dumb things at work. Whether their forced into it by procedures or targets, or because it’s simply “the way things are done”.
We give a few recognisable examples and a couple of solutions to deal with some of these issues.
The following links are topics covered in the podcast:
- Comcastic: the excruciating customer services call that went viral
- About the wet monkeys
- A decision is nothing without action: Céline Schillinger
On With The Show
Feedback and questions are always welcome.
Latest posts by Rogier Noort (see all)
- Teal: And the Quest for the Quick Win – Episode 039 - February 2, 2017
- What The World Needs Now – Episode 038 - October 14, 2016
- Middle Management – Episode 035 - May 3, 2016