It’s sometimes (and increasingly) said that the so-called “soft skills” are the hard skills of the 21st century.
The things that sit right at the sharp end of business in the knowledge economy include empathy, listening, conflict resolution and ability to inspire. While these may have been seen as “nice-to-haves” in the past, they are increasingly seen as the things that differentiate businesses that will be more sustainable than those which focus only on profit maximisation.
In the episode Reimagining Learning we discuss some of the “what” and the “how” behind developing these important capabilities.
- “Transformational Learning” – by John Wenger
Listen to the podcast
Other listening options
- Download the MP3 file – 99 MB
- Listen via iTunes
- Listen via Stitcher
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”14012719″]
Latest posts by John Wenger (see all)
- Sociodrama – Episode 037 - August 16, 2016
- Louise Altman – Episode 036 - May 24, 2016
- Anne McCrossan – Episode 032 - February 9, 2016